Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Owning a car is a big responsibility for many reasons. Whether you’re out on the road or parked, there are a variety of unforeseen incidents you can encounter. Car accidents tend to be expensive to recover from, but having the right auto insurance policy can keep you financially safe and protected if an accident occurs.
How Does Auto Insurance Work?
Auto insurance functions similarly to most insurance policies. In an agreement between you and your insurance provider, you will be given a certain amount of money following an accident to aid in recovery and repair costs in exchange for an insurance premium. Commonly, you’ll be required to pay a deductible for your policy, which is a specified out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover following an accident until your insurance assists in covering any remaining expenses.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance coverages can vary significantly among car owners. However, some common coverages in auto insurance policies include:
Liability insurance helps insure you against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and, in some cases, deaths).
- Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s property, such as their car.
- Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
- Comprehensive Insurance helps pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
- Medical coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
- Uninsured/underinsured Insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
While the above coverages are among the most common in auto insurance policies, there may be additional options. To learn more about additional benefits you can include in your policy, reach out to Arbutina Insurance Group today.
Reach Out Today
If you live near Brunswick, Ohio, we can help you out. The agents at Arbutina Insurance Group are experienced and determined to help car owners educate themselves on potential coverage options so they can decide on the right policy for their automobiles.
Reach out to one of our agents today at 330-412-9588
to learn more.